Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to anyone who provide suitable contact details after completing the Bird House Quiz. All children must have the consent of a parent or carer to enter the Prize Draw.
- Employees of Barratt Developments Plc, their family members, agents or any other person connected with the Bird House Quiz may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete all seven questions of the Bird House Quiz and complete the entry form with your name and email address. You may enter as many times as you wish. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please contact email@example.com.
- The opening date for entries is 12:00pm on 06.02.23. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 12:00pm on 06.03.23. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- Seven winners will be chosen, using a computerised random selection process, from all entries comprising seven correct answers received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 10.03.23.
- Each winner will receive one gift voucher for the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (“RSPB”). The list of available prizes are as follows:• 1 x £100 RSPB gift voucher
• 1 x £50 RSPB gift voucher
• 2 x £25 RSPB gift voucher
• 3 x £10 RSPB gift voucher
Allocation of the prizes will be made in descending value according to the order in which the winning entries are selected: for example, the first winning entry selected will receive the prize of the £100 gift voucher.
- The winners will be notified by email (using the address provided at entry) on or before 17.03.23 and may be asked to provide a postal address to claim their prize and proof of parental or carer consent if the winner is a child.
- If a winner rejects their prize or their entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, that winner’s prize will be forfeited and Barratt Developments Plc shall be entitled to select another winner of that prize in accordance with the process described at condition 6.
- Barratt Developments Plc does not accept any responsibility if a winner is unable to accept their prize for whatever reason.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post or email within 14 days of being notified of their win provided that the winner has responded to the email sent in accordance with condition 8.
- All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prize.
- If necessary due to circumstances beyond its control, Barratt Developments Plc retains the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or higher value in the event an original prize offered is no longer available.